Monday, January 12, 2015

Ponta Pora Week 41

Another transfer has come and gone. Pretty wild. I will be staying here one more here in Ponta Porã! I couldn´t be happier. I really do love this area and the people. We have awesome plans for the area and the zone. Life is good.
    This week was a lot of work and I walked a TON. It was great. I actually don´t mind walking. The beginning of the week was spent teaching the families of some of the recent converts. We set up awesome family nights with members that speak spanish and guarani because a lot of the people we are teaching are more comfortable with it. We are getting this organization business down. Alot of times on the mission we convince ourselves that we have to sweat and knock doors (or in our case clap hands) all day to be a missionary who works hard, but the trick is working more with our heads and less with our feet. We baptized René, a super awesome guy who is one of our recent converts cousin. It is pretty awesome to see how all these young men who live in a rough part of town take care of each other and help us out with the missionary work. Its awesome.
       I did a 2 day exchange with a companionship that was having some troubles. We worked super in his area and talked a lot. It was a good time. The elderes in the mission are the best.
        I am missing you all like crazy. Everyone looks so grown up in the pictures. I can´t even handle it. I love you tons.
     -Elder Davis Anderson















No comments:

Post a Comment