Friday, January 9, 2015

Ponta Pora Week 37

December 15, 2014

Family, so this Internet cafe that I am at right now is probably the worst one, that I have ever used on my mission. It took and hour to get into the email. It was lame. This week was good but it was pretty slow. We left for a leader ship training at 1:00 a.m. on tuesday a few hours after we arived in Campo Grande the meeting started. It was awesome, but super long and I was fighting to stay awake. After the meeting we waited in the bus station until 1:00 am to catch another bus back to Ponta Porã. We got back Wednesday and were completely wiped out. We planned our zone meeting and passed out at 8. Zone Meeting went super well. We talked about working more with our minds then our legs, and the importance of teaching to the needs of the people. 
    The rest of the week we split our time between preparing a house for missionaries who will be opening a ward that closed a few months ago, and teaching our recent converts family and sharing Christmas messages with people. This Ele é o Presente video is super inspired. We have a family night marked for every night that we are in town next week we are super excited. Working with the members is the only way to go.
     This week will be cool. We are heading back to Campo Grande for christmas conference with everyone in the south. 
     I got that package with the Christmas Tree! thank you so much for all that rad stuff. I have been sharing the love and you have made a bunch of missionaries here in Ponta happy.
      This week was a bit spiceless to describe but the work is working. I am happier than ever. I love my mission. Life is a blessing. I miss you all a ton. Thank you for all the prayer and love. I am blessed becuase of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment