Friday, January 9, 2015

Ponta Pora Week 39

December 29, 2014

Family! Life is good! Talking with you all was awesome! I have never been so excited about the work in my life. It has hit me that I don´t have a ton of time so I am excited to go down swinging. There´s not a ton to say about this week. We did some exchanges with two young missionaries. I did an exchange with a new American Elder. It was funny to think about the days when I ran around with a little notebook writing every word that I didn´t know and asking my companion questions every 5 seconds. The mission has been incredible!
      Sunday we brought some awesome folks to church that we have been trying to get there for a while. I believe there will be a very special baptism Saturday. Good times. There is nothing as effective as teaching simply, and helping the people to see the small miracles that have already happened in there lives. My testimony of the Savior has never been so personal. The peace that I feel because of his sacrifice is something that every creature deserves.
   I love you all dearly.
-Elder Davis Anderson


No comments:

Post a Comment