Friday, January 9, 2015

Ponta Pora Week 35

December 1, 2014

Mother! Sounds like everythings going well back home. I am super happy for Jessica and Jordon, that´s awesome that grandpa did the sealing. We got transfer news last night. I will be staying here in Ponta Porã! My next companion is one more american:( who is actually really cool. His name is Elder Foster and he is from Alaska. I don´t know him super well but I am excited. This area is incredible! Stake conference was this week and Elder Aidukaitis came. He was crazy! He woke the stake up and made tons of jokes. THE CHURCH IS MORE TRUE IN BRAZIL. They called a new stake president who lives in the ward. He is the man, he is 31! He is ready to light the stake on fire. It is going to be awesome. This stake has a a few branches and a group way in the interior of the state that are about 3 hours away from Ponta Porã. There was so many people that sacrificed to travel to stake conference and were just all so happy to be there. We had baptisms on saturday and sunday and this next transfer is going to be the best one I have ever had!
   On thanksgiving, Elder Tolman improvised an AWESOME apple pie and your package got here!! I am the happiest man alive.
     I miss the desert and the mountains! SNOW!
    Thank you so much for the packages. It means a ton but I don´t think you need to send anymore. Everything I want is her!
     I feel terrible that I am not able to write everyone individually I know there´s a bunch of friends and family that are wishing me the best and praying for me and it means a ton. Let everyone know that I love them and thinking about them.  Minha nossa! everyone looks so good. Dad is a fox,.






No comments:

Post a Comment