Monday, March 23, 2015

Ponta Pora Week 45

Feb. 9, 2015

Family, this week was awesome. We are teaching some super interesting people. My whole mission I have stayed in the humbler parts of the area. This transfer we have visiting a lot of members and organizing everything from circus family nights to english classes and cultural activities. It has been super refreshing to see how the lord really does smile on the work that we do with a smile. I feel incredibly grateful for everything. I have been super blessed here. 
      Richmond has his papers in?! That´s rad! I can´t really comprehend that but I am super excited for him! My only advice is to just to start to pay more attention to life. Theses times before he leaves need to be enjoyed and soaked in fully. The mission is such an incredible experience so the faster you can learn to take it all in and begin to see how blessed we are to be alive will help you a ton. Just be happy my man. 
   I love you all so much.
god is good


No comments:

Post a Comment