Monday, March 23, 2015

Ponta Pora Week 50

March 16, 2015

Hello family! So this week was interesting. I have been realizing how blessed I really am.  We worked like dogs this week. I did 3 exchanges in two different areas, organized a super awesome service project at an orphanage, taught our english class, and had 20 visiting folks at church.
      Late last night I got a phone call saying that I was going to be emergency transfered to a new LZ area in Cuiabá, 20 hours away, and that I was to leave today. So that´s my reality. After nearly six beautiful months here in Ponta Porã, one 2 minute phone call can send me far away. Ponta Porã has become a part of me. I learned and grew here more than I describe. I made friends with best people I have ever made in my life and had a great time. I worked hard and looking back I know that I did the most significant work I have ever done in my life. Bendito seja o nome de meu deus. 
      I must admit that I am TIRED, but very happy.Super excited to hop on the bus and to take on the next adventure on in CUIABÁ!!

No comments:

Post a Comment