Sunday, August 17, 2014

Campo Grande Week 19

August 4, 2014
Todo mundo,
I don´t know if I have been this tired in my life. It was rad week. I held my first district meeting, which was awesome, I had a sister in our district talk about an atribute that Christ had, she talked about diligence which was super cool. I moved our chairs in to a circle and together we decided on our district goal for the transfer. It was fun. And of course we passed tereré around during the meeting.
       I was traveling around our district all week doing baptismal interviews, it was exhausting and we were not able to work in our area very much this week but it was also one of the coolest things I have ever done. I got a new companion, his name his Elder Souza, he is from Porto Velho, Rondonia. He has an awesome story, he was serving in São Paulo and his girlfriend got called to the same mission so he got transfered here when he had already been out a year. He has been out about a year and a half and is super good at teaching and has already climbed the corporate ladder of the mission. I am super grateful to be with him. His attitude is perfect and he works smart. We have a good time
    We had an awesome P- day today. We headed to Terenos which is a cool little town in the middle of no where. We already passed through there once last week for an interview and an exchange and I was stoked so we invited everyone in the district and few others in the zone. We had a huge churrasco and played a bunch of Brazilian games. It was awesome.
   I love my life. I love my mission.




No comments:

Post a Comment