Sunday, August 17, 2014

Campo Grande Week 16

July 14, 2014
This week was pretty rough for Brasil. After Brasil lost to Alemanha the people fell in to depression I have encountered a few angry people spitting out cuss words about Alemanha, but it is all good I just calmly explain that I am American and people chill out. After we lost to Holanda it was the nail in the coffin. Missionary work was tough this week needless to say. However we have some Baptisms set up so life is good. This area is super tough but super awesome. The members are super classy. 
    So here in Brasil missionaries don't live in apartments, we live in little houses. It is just me and my comp. in our house, except Monday night.  Two other elders come and stay with us because their area is about an hour away and we have a meeting every Tuesday with our district, Which is awesome because I love those guys. I am the only gringo in our district. Which is a huge blessing.
    I am super proud of the proggress that I have made on the language this transfer. I am fine tuning it and learning a bunch of cool phrases and expressions.
   We are playing soccer and going to a sweet market today!
I haven´t gotten any packages.
We walk so much.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment