Saturday, October 25, 2014

Campo Grande Week 29

Oct. 20, 1014

Family! 

Life could not be better. I am heading off to PONTA PORÃ! On the border of Paraguay! I will be Zone Leader in a tiny zone. I will be with Elder Tolman. Who is super cool but unfortunately, AMERICAN. My first American comp! I am a little bummed that I will be with a gringo, but it should be awesome.
     My last week with my filho here in Campo Grande was incredible! We tore it up and brought 20 people to church! It was a mix of less active and investigators it was rad. I gave everything I had to this area and went through some super rough times here, but through it all I made friends with the greatest people in the world, and developed a love I didn´t know existed. We had a family night like every night this week and exchanged information to meet up after the mish. Don´t be surprised when we have some awesome folks sleeping at our house here in a year or two. Last night we had a family night in a neighborhood that the ward forgot. It is way out in the middle of nowhere. We spent it with some families that I worked super hard with. I am happy to say that they all are firm and adding an excitement to the ward that everyone needs. I cried sweet tears to leave them all. A guy who I helped reactivate said to me as we were leaving, Thanks a ton, you helped me and my family more than you could know. It was one of the coolest moments of my mish.
   -We played the Anderson spray bottle game!
   -It is Mango season here and there is a million mango trees on every street. Free Mangos! There are tons of different types and they are all so tasty. Me and Laskoski stop to snatch mangos like ever 20 minutes.
  - There is a fruit that grows in the forest here that doesn´t exist anywhere else in the world and it is super tasty.








No comments:

Post a Comment