Saturday, October 25, 2014

Campo Grande Week 26

Sep. 29, 2014

Family, 

I don´t really know what to say. The work is going great. We had a really good week. Nothing really sticks out. We had some cool family nights and that family we are teaching came to church! Every day my love for the people here grows. Getting transfered from here will be super bittersweet. I have to figure out a way to make enough money after the mission to make a biyearly trip to brazil. Everything is quite alright here.
      Tina was the greatest friend that I every had. She loved unconditionally and was always there for everyone, She is a part of my youth and our family. I can´t help but cry. I love you all so much and want you all to know how gratefull I am for all of you. I have got your back. You are the greatest family in the world. 
I love and miss you all very much.
-Elder Davis Anderson

P.S. They opened that group that me and my comp worked so hard to open! check out sister rebers blog. SÃO MATEUS BABY.




No comments:

Post a Comment