Monday, June 2, 2014

Cuiaba Week 10

June 2, 2014

Family. It is an incredible feeling to get a P day when you really need one. This week I really needed one. Overall it was probably the best week I have had as far as the work goes. We taught some awesome lessons and investigators are progressing. A family we have been working with with Bispo is getting baptized in two weeks, Our ward had 50 more people at church than normal, because of the less active work of the 4 missionaries in our ward. and we had twelve investigators at church. So really it was an incredible week and we were super blessed to have our work bare some fruits but for some reason this week was freaking rough. I just wasn´t as stoked as usual. I just want to go run around in the mountains alone. I think that it is really what I need, Just a good solo camping trip. I am a long way from that.
However, I love this work. And I know this is not about me. There are people who need my help so I will take a deep breath and go back to work.

I love you all,
Elder Davis Anderson










No comments:

Post a Comment